Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

BRAND NEW DAY

Well, it took me a random hot August day to finally start my blog. I'm proud to be a part of Steelers Country. The Steelers are a passion of mine. A Sunday game day is like a regular ritual in my house. It's three hours of screaming, yelling, dancing, and bliss watching the black and gold. Steeler Country carries the essence of Myron Cope, Jack Fleming, the Pittsburgh Press, Forbes Field, Three River Stadium, the Chief, Cowher Power, Super Bowls, AFC North rivalries, the big Ketchup bottle, the hair, Coach Tomlin, and more. I hope to share some insightful yarns, unique takes, and great news from a variety of news outlets. I want to share my passion with you. And I hope we can celebrate every February. It's not about the destination but rather the journey. I hope you join me. Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment